Initiatives for a Social Solidarity Economy…
… (In the UK we refer to this as a Social Enterprise) is a Strategic Partnership project funded through the Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2.
A Joint Initiative between
- NEXES INTERCULTURALS DE JOVES PER EUROPA – Barcelona, Spain
- XARXA D’ECONOMIA SOLIDÀRIA – Barcelona, Spain
- UNIVERSITE JEAN MONNET – Saint Etienne, France
- KALÉIDO’SCOP – Saint Etienne, France
- MIFE LOIRE SUD – Saint Etienne, France
- CITIZENS IN ACTION – Athens, Greece
- VEDOGIOVANE SOCIETÀ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE – Borgomanero, Italy
- MIRROR DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING Ltd – Nuneaton, UK
- CONSILIUM EDUCATION AND TRAINING Ltd – Malvern, UK
supporting the development and training needs of staff to be active participants in the Social Solidarity Economy through research, development of a Portfolio of Competences, Training Manual, Virtual Game and a Final Event.
A two year Project which started in January 2015.